Young People Transitioning Out Of The Foster Care System

Trustee & Guardian (Public Trustee)

Young people that are transitioning out of the foster care system, and have a trustee or legal guardian, need continuing support. We are happy to directly liaison all financial issues with them for you. This takes that difficulty away from the many challenges you are going through. You may have transitioned out of the ‘system’ but we are here to continue to support you for as long as you want.

Family Dental Care - Campbelltown - Transitioning out of care

> For further enquiries or to make an appointment, call us on (02) 4625 4897 or contact us online here